Breach of Contract
Legally binding contracts matter when it comes to real estate transactions in Southern California. With thousands or sometimes millions of dollars at stake, it's critical that all parties involved strictly adhere to all contracts associated with such legal matters.
That's why breach of contract issues can have such a serious impact. If someone violates the terms of a real estate contract, the consequences can be catastrophic. Your financial future could be on the line. That's why it's critical that you have someone on your side looking out for your best interests.
Breach of contract issues can cover a wide range when it comes to real estate matters. Some of the most common issues we deal with at our law firm involve the purchase or sale of a property. These issues include:
- The seller fails to provide clear title to the property
- The buyer fails to secure financing to purchase the property
- The buyer or seller fails to abide by terms of the purchase and sale agreement, including
- Failure to finalize sale on closing date
- Failure to allow buyer to take possession of property on closing date
- Failure by seller to pay expenses (utility bills, etc.) through closing date
Many options exist for resolving breach of contract disputes. That's why it's critical that you contact our law firm as soon as possible to learn more about all the options available to you.