Commercial real estate developments in Southern California can be extremely valuable. Depending on the size and location of the development, the property could be worth hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.
There are many reasons why your business should hire an attorney to deal with your real estate development. Often, many legal issues arise involving the purchase, sale, or lease of a commercial property. Common legal issues often involve:
- Obtaining building permits
- Negotiating rental agreements
- Obtaining a clear title review
- Finalizing purchase and sale agreement
- Foreclosing on commercial development
- Evicting deadbeat tenants
Many other legal issues can also often arise involving commercial developments in Southern California. If any part of any contract or lease agreement is wrong, you and your company could be severely affected financially. It's critical that you have an attorney involved as early as possible in the legal process.