Real Estate Disputes
Real estate disputes often involve two parties that cannot agree on a specific real estate matter. In almost every case, you can count on the other party having a real estate lawyer on their side. That's one of the reasons why you need to make sure you have an experienced, California real estate attorney who will look out for your best interests working for you.
Disputes often arise involving real estate transactions concerning real estate boundary disputes, in which both parties cannot agree on the exact location of the property line. Other disputes we often deal with at our law firm involve:
- Property owners failing to disclose legally required issues before finalizing sale.
- Appraisal disputes (both sides fail to agree on appraised value of property)
- Real estate fraud (fraudulent mortgage documents, loan agreements, etc.)
- Discrimination by real estate brokers, mortgage companies, etc.
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Commercial Lease Counseling & Drafting
- Leasing Disputes
- Financing Disputes
- Eviction & Landlord/Tenant Matters
- Lease Assignment/Subletting
- Mortgage Disputes